I assume that this might be an agricultural land and somebody (farmer)
might have used some herbicide to kill all herbaceous plants. This is a
common weeding practice in Kerala nowadays that kills all chlorophyllous
plants. Now no laborer to pick the actual weeds. Nobody cares about the
soil micro -flora and -fauna and their importance in agriculture. Everybody
is after 20:20:0:15 ( a fertilizer by FACTproduct). As long as they get
chemical fertilizers they dont need to understand what is going on.... We
see lots of changes in our farm after we stopped any chemical application
in our farm for the last 10-13 years. We slowely reduced it.

Regards,
Giby

Regards,
Giby