At 05:58 PM 11/12/99 +1100, you wrote:
>Out of my curiousity:
>
>What can you do for them ? Are you just going to sit back and log on the
>internet reading emails and encouraging other to help Ambonese ?
>
>Cheers,
>Steve.

Please read my mail below carefully Steve.
I think you've got me wrong.
I did not encourage anybody to my knowledge,  just asked pak David knows
s'thing.
more over log on to the net is okay , isn't it? is there anything wrong
with it compare to doing nothing at all for ambon?
this is what our lovely indoz-net is all about, communicate, the rest will
be every member's bussiness.
why do us join indoz-net/indonesian student mailing-list anyway? to
communicate with indonesian isn't it?  if you do not agree with the way we
are, just unsubscribe.