On 4 Aug 2011, at 15:16, Galder Zamarreño wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2011, at 4:02 PM, Pete Muir wrote:

>>> I'm having a read through it. I'm fixing some stuff and maybe adding links
>>> to other parts, such as archetypes.
>>
>> Good point, we definitely need a section on the archetypes, I'll add a stub.

>>> Again, this content is in another space that is not Infinispan :( - why do
>>> people keep moving wikis from one space to another? can't you link?
>>>
>>> Anyway, glad to move this content over. I like the idea of quickstarts but
>>> a monitoring one requires downloading RHQ, so that'd be a decent size
>>> bundle.
>>
>> Ok. I guess we can add that as a separate download? i.e. download the quick
>> start + download RHQ?
>
> No, I think it should still be a bundle altogether. It makes it harder to
> make a mistake if we provide it all in one bundle.
>
> My worry was more towards where it will be available for download. For
> example, the community JBoss wiki had some strict limitations about the size
> of attachments.

Gotcha. We can either make it available as part of the quickstart download
(which lives on download.jboss.org and is linked from
jboss.org/infinispan/downloads) or as a separate download bundle in the same
place, just for this quickstart, if it's too large. Either way, quickstarts
live in git at github.com/infinispan/infinispan-quickstart