Quoting Mobeen Azhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I have not been able to use deliver since I upgraded from 1.5 to 2.x.
> and
> had to revert to using sieve.

It's written in the upgrade notice, that deliver is only a wrapper to
the lmtp server and that a lmtp client is required.

I also have a filtering system with procmail (including web frontend
for the users) and don't want to learn the sieve language and reconfigure
everything new if I can avoid it. But currently I cannot upgrade to
2.x because procmail isn't available as lmtp client (there is a beta
version able to act as lmtp server).

I don't know what's the best solution for me and what's feasible:

 - drop procmail completly
 - replace deliver/lmtpd with something supporting non-lmtp clients
 - write code for procmail to act as lmtp client

--
Werner