HEllo,
I uncomented the imaps entry in /etc/cyrus.conf. Now
if I telnet to localhost on port 993 I am prompted to
enter a PEM pass phrase. Somethings seems
misconfiugred no? If I enter the PEM passphrase for
the server's cert it fails. I know something is wrong
here I am just unsure what. If you could give me some
feedback I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Here
is the transcript:

Ccatfish# telnet localhost 993
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.