I would very much appreciate it if someone could let me know whether
cyrus supports doing the following things, and where I might find the
appropriate documentation:

Specifying the time that "quotawarn" sends out a warning message

Specifying the exact text of that warning message

Notifying the user who has exceeded quota so they can fix the problem
immediately, instead of wondering why they haven't any messages for two
days, and then calling tech support complaining that "their account is
broken". My experience has been that most of the time that people exceed
quota is because someone sent them a gargantuan attachment, so they
often never receive the quotawarn message - the big attachment took them
directly from 75% to 110% of quota.

I assume this last bit would require a patch. My C skills aren't great,
but if nobody else has any ideas I'm willing to attempt it if I can get
some suggestions about the best approach.