From: Amos Gouaux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 15:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: lmtpd locking continued

nu> And that's the place, where lmtpd freezes:
nu> Oct  1 14:27:09 satan lmtpd[5687]: duplicate_check:
nu> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  user.bforce          0

You should probably indicate what version of Cyrus you're using.
At one point you mention 2.1.0pre, but don't specify when you pulled
this from CVS.

--
Amos