Larry,

just did that and it sent 48 out of 721 msgs in mqueue.. And froze here:

Running /var/spool/mqueue/f91HRse04091 (sequence 49 of 721)
>>> RSET
250 2.0.0 ok
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Using cached ESMTP connection to localhost
via cyrus...
>>> MAIL From:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> SIZE=538
250 2.1.0 ok
>>> RCPT To:<sb167407627200884>
250 2.1.5 ok
>>> DATA
354 go ahead
>>> .

strace shows it's read(7,

Is it somehow related to alarm(300) I see in strace output as well?

Sincererly,
Nick

PS. Pretty weird user name, however it exists, reconstructed and is
accessible via IMAP