Hi Emile, nice seeing you on another list :)

There's a cyrus faq here: http://cyrus-utils.sf.net

It used to have a section on clients, I do not know what it has at the
moment. Somehow faq-o-matic crashed and wups I loost the 15 last answers I
put there.  ;(

The trick is to confibure your imapclient to use the namespace INBOX. After
you have done that, you go to preferences->mail and there should be a
setting for storing sent, trash and templates in your imap box. It it
doesn't work (I've had problems with this in moz), set the folder manually
in the same pref window.

Fixed?
Tarjei

> Hello all,
>
> When I try to store the Sent folder for Netscape or Mozialla on my
> Cyrus IMAP server I get a complaint about invalid headers, and it won't
> store the message. Known problem? Workarounds?
>
> Emile

Tarjei Huse
920 63 413