Tarjei Huse wrote:

> Hi Emile, nice seeing you on another list :)

Hi there. I'm strictly here to ask questions though :) OTOH, that's how
I got started on Midgard...

> There's a cyrus faq here: http://cyrus-utils.sf.net

Bookmarked

> It used to have a section on clients, I do not know what it has at the
> moment. Somehow faq-o-matic crashed and wups I loost the 15 last answers I
> put there.  ;(

Not there, but the pages answer a couple of questions I had...
migration. I used a variation of mboxtocyrus to migrate Mialdirs to
Cyrus.

> The trick is to confibure your imapclient to use the namespace INBOX. After
> you have done that, you go to preferences->mail and there should be a
> setting for storing sent, trash and templates in your imap box. It it
> doesn't work (I've had problems with this in moz), set the folder manually
> in the same pref window.

I can't set the folder manually in Mozilla, you get a drop down list,
but that worked. Setting it manually in NM works, thanks. Having the
INBOX as a prefix to everything takes a bit of getting used to (moved
from UW-IMAP to Courier to Cyrus). UW-imap allows folders on the same
'level' as the inbox, at least visually. But it's a minor issue, and one
well worth getting used to given the benefits of Cyrus.

Emile