Okay, I've got the sieve stuff from 2.1.x CVS build under 2.0.16 and
everything seems to be running fine. A few test scripts I setup worked
as expected.

With the vacation setup, what will it NOT respond to. I've some of this
listed in the draft but I'm looking for a full list. I would also like
to know if the list of don't-reply-conditions is configurable.

My first concern is that vacation NOT respond to mail with headers of
here. :)

Thanks again for the help.

--
Regards,