On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 09:41:31AM -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:

> Scott Russell wrote:
> >
> > Okay, I've got the sieve stuff from 2.1.x CVS build under 2.0.16 and
> > everything seems to be running fine. A few test scripts I setup worked
> > as expected.
> >
> > With the vacation setup, what will it NOT respond to. I've some of this
> > listed in the draft but I'm looking for a full list. I would also like
> > to know if the list of don't-reply-conditions is configurable.
> >
> > My first concern is that vacation NOT respond to mail with headers of
> > here. :)
>
> The Sieve draft (as you've noticed) and the CMU implementation only
> check for automated system type sender addresses (does Mailman use
> something other than those listed in the draft?).

I think Mailman 2.0.8 may slip by those checks. I need to double check it
before I can say for sure. Some relevant headers from a Mailman list (I've
trimmed down the delivery path and what not as it doesn't make a difference
for sieve.)

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thu Jan 17 23:39:36 2002
        by bzimage.raleigh.ibm.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id g0I4daG16874

        for <scottrus@localhost>; Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:39:36 -0500