Quoting Amos Gouaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who wrote:

> sr> My first concern is that vacation NOT respond to mail with headers of
> sr> Precedence: Bulk. I know Mailman uses this and we have a lot of mailman lists
> sr> here. :)
>
> I'm afraid I can't answer that specific question, but I do know that
> Sieve sends its responses to the envelope sender.  With any rational
> MLM, the envelope sender is going to be the list admin or some bit
> bucket.  So even if Sieve did respond: 1) it would only go to the
> list admin and not the entire list, and 2) it would only go out once
> or so a week by default.

There are a lot of irrational mailing lists on the web, the WAP Forums
are awful. Every time you post, you get a dozen responses from people
who are away from work. I think it *is* important for a vacation
implementation not to be stupid.

Sam

--
Sam Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Vivez sans temps mort!)