Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

Here's the improved patch. It skips over the +Mailbox part of the recipient,
in the most straightforward way possible ;-)

Would it make sense to make the control more generic, such as downcase_account_name, and have it also apply to logins and other places besides LMTP? We have a number of users who were logging in with randomly capitalized account names in UW IMAP (and it happily accepted them). We have been contacting them to change it, but perhaps others with a similar problem might prefer to just accept it.

--
John A. Tamplin Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health +1 404/727-9931