On Thursday 12 June 2003 09:54 am, Ken Murchison wrote:
> Carl P. Corliss wrote:
> > Figured I'd let you know what I've found so far while trying to get sieve
> > working on 2.2a
> >
> > lmtpd looks for user scripts in the default domain, and all domains, in:
> >
> > /var/imap/sieve/domain/[hash]/[domain_name]/[hash]/[username]
>
> I've looked at the code and done a test myself and can't reproduce the
> problem.  Do you have defaultdomain set correctly?

I've also noticed that with fulldirhash turned on, timsieved doesn't hash the
whole username (ie., [EMAIL PROTECTED]) for default domain users because it is only
getting passed 'user' and not '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', however, lmtpd -does- receive
the whole username (ie., [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and therefore -does- hash it
completely. example:

for user: [EMAIL PROTECTED], timsieved creates directory:
/var/imap/sieve/T/rabbitt

however, lmtpd searches in directory:
/var/imap/sieve/O/rabbitt

(note: lmtpd searches in that directory as opposed to
/var/imap/sieve/domain/[hash]/xaraya.com/O/rabbitt due to change I made in
sieve_find_script() that I mentioned in my other email)

'T' == dir_hash_c("rabbitt")
'O' == dir_hash_c("[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

note: dir_hash_c actually only hashes up to the first '.' so it's actually the
same as: dir_hash_c("[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

Gonna do some more digging through the code and see if I can find out anything
else that might help.

peace,

--
Carl P. Corliss