I seem to recall this being fixed in CVS as well.

Carl P. Corliss wrote:
On Thursday 12 June 2003 09:54 am, Ken Murchison wrote:

Carl P. Corliss wrote:

Figured I'd let you know what I've found so far while trying to get sieve
working on 2.2a

lmtpd looks for user scripts in the default domain, and all domains, in:

/var/imap/sieve/domain/[hash]/[domain_name]/[hash]/[username]

I've looked at the code and done a test myself and can't reproduce the problem. Do you have defaultdomain set correctly?

I've also noticed that with fulldirhash turned on, timsieved doesn't hash the whole username (ie., [EMAIL PROTECTED]) for default domain users because it is only getting passed 'user' and not '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', however, lmtpd -does- receive the whole username (ie., [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and therefore -does- hash it completely. example:

for user: [EMAIL PROTECTED], timsieved creates directory:
/var/imap/sieve/T/rabbitt

however, lmtpd searches in directory:
/var/imap/sieve/O/rabbitt

(note: lmtpd searches in that directory as opposed to /var/imap/sieve/domain/[hash]/xaraya.com/O/rabbitt due to change I made in sieve_find_script() that I mentioned in my other email)

'T' == dir_hash_c("rabbitt")
'O' == dir_hash_c("[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

note: dir_hash_c actually only hashes up to the first '.' so it's actually the same as: dir_hash_c("[EMAIL PROTECTED]")

Gonna do some more digging through the code and see if I can find out anything else that might help.

peace,

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127