Carl P. Corliss wrote:
On Thursday 12 June 2003 09:54 am, you wrote:

Carl P. Corliss wrote:

Figured I'd let you know what I've found so far while trying to get sieve
working on 2.2a

lmtpd looks for user scripts in the default domain, and all domains, in:

/var/imap/sieve/domain/[hash]/[domain_name]/[hash]/[username]

I've looked at the code and done a test myself and can't reproduce the problem. Do you have defaultdomain set correctly?

In my imap.conf I have:

defaultdomain: xaraya.com

yet, all scripts are being looked for in /var/imap/sieve/domain/etc.

After doing some checking around, I've found that in lmtpd.c, function sieve_find_script(), 'bufuser' contains [EMAIL PROTECTED] even when the user is in the default domain.

in lmtpd.c, function sieve_find_script():
        if (config_virtdomains && (domain = strchr(bufuser, '@'))) {
            char d = (char) dir_hash_c(domain+1);
            *domain = '\0';  /* split [EMAIL PROTECTED] */
            hash = (char) dir_hash_c(user);
            snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%s%s%c/%s/%c/%s/default.bc",
                     sieve_dir, FNAME_DOMAINDIR, d, domain+1,
                     hash, bufuser);
        }
        else {
            hash = (char) dir_hash_c(bufuser);

            snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%s/%c/%s/default.bc",
                     sieve_dir, hash, user);
        }

Ahh! You're using some older code. This has been fixed in CVS, which I tested against. There have been a lot of virtdomains related bugfixes in CVS, so you might want to grab the latest.

-- Kenneth Murchison Oceana Matrix Ltd. Software Engineer 21 Princeton Place 716-662-8973 x26 Orchard Park, NY 14127 --PGP Public Key-- http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp