--On Monday, May 17, 2004 11:17:25 PM +0200 Andrzej Filip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have read the sources (sendmail-8.13.0.Beta2/sendmail/map.c) and it
seems that current implementation of socket map in *sendmail* does not
pass "explanation strings" to sendmail.cf [no fault at cyrus side]

All current version of my "cyrus & sendmail integration" should be
capable to handle TEMP replies from smmapd of cyrus.
AFAIR some early version did not do it.

...does that mean, that I should get an "over quota" reply? I could manage to configure sendmail in order to do that. I just get "User unknown" when a user is over quota.

Didi

--
Didi Rieder