Didi Rieder wrote:

--On Wednesday, May 19, 2004 09:45:23 AM +0200 Andrzej Filip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You should get some 4?? error (temporary problem) in sendmail's reply to
the "RCPT TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

unfortunately I don't....

If you face the problem yourself:

1) Make sure that you use latest version of my "cyrus & sendmail"
integration hints [some *old* releases do not handle temp problems]

I downloaded the stuff again today and reinstalled it according to your instructions on the website. I'm using sendmail 8.12.11 with the smmap patch.

2) Post results produced by the commands below of over quota user(s):
echo '/map cyrus [EMAIL PROTECTED]' | sendmail -bt

Over quota user:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cf]# echo '/map cyrus koarl' | /usr/lib/sendmail -bt
ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>

map_lookup: cyrus (koarl) no match (69)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]# ./socketmapClient.pl unix:/var/imap/socket/smmapd cyrus koarl
koarl => PERM Over quota

Check your imapd.conf. My guess is that you have lmtp_over_quota_perm_failure enabled. If not, then you have an old/broken version of smmapd.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---