Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Sergio Devojno Bruder wrote:

We've done 2 murder instalations, cyrus 2.2.3 and cyrus 2.2.10, and already have seen the same type of corruption. (should ADD or DELETE), but not with the same frequency.

Are you guys running the same distribution or the same kernel? It looks like searching for common points between the two installations would give some hints on where the problem lies.

My db just got corrupted again 2 hours ago. seems like moving 200k mailboxes between backends really speed it up.
I have my corrupted mailboxes.db and I can send it to anyone interested in taking a look.

fedora core 2
kernel-smp-2.6.10-1.14_FC2

Untill Tuesday:
cyrus-imapd-2.2.10-3.fc2
cyrus-imapd-murder-2.2.10-3.fc2

After Tuesday I made a custom 2.2.12 source installation

---