Hi, info-cyrus!

I'm interested in deploying Cyrus Murder, but I'm a little concerned
about the following quote [1]:

"Note that Cyrus Murder is still relatively young in the grand scheme of
things, and if you choose to deploy you are doing so at your own
risk. Many of the failure modes can be difficult to track without a
detailed understanding of the mupdate protocol and IMAP in general, and
thus even considering a deployment is not for the faint at heart."

Now, I'm not faint of heart by any means, but I have noticed that this
document is dated 2003/10/29, so I'm interested in knowing what sort of
progress has been made in terms of stability and reliability (if those
were indeed ever issues).

Any comments regarding your experiences in deployment and administration
would be very much appreciated.  I'm also interested in knowing about
performance and what "risks" are involved, as mentioned in the above
quotation.

Thanks!

[1] http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/download/imapd/install-murder.html

--
Anthony Chavez                                 http://anthonychavez.org/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]         jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]