jackie fonley wrote:

Does anybody currently use the Sophos virus protection program that was
presented at the last tech meeting?  Or any suggestions as to what you like
to use & why?  We've been a hit and miss type thing, and each building
renews each subscription as it comes due on each computer.  I'd like to get
things a little more organized (the control freak in me). . .  Thanks!
-Jackie Fonley

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]

We use Trendmicro's Neatsuite which will automaticlly updates severs and with simple commands from the server updates the workstations. It is a PC only thing. It also filters HTTP traffic for viruses, which would protect macs at that level.

Murray Gafkjen
CCE