filing for Chapter 11.  So much for my 3 year warranty!

From: Bill Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:59:40 -0600

>FYI
>I needed support for an older compaq computer that is not longer under
>warranty. It took them 45 minutes of arguing on the phone for them to agree
>that we had a valid serial number. Another 30 minutes on the phone arguing
>with tech support for THEM to admit we had a valid serial number and then
>they said that since it is no longer under warranty they couldn't help me
>and then they hung up on me.
>
>guess we buy Dell's from now on.
>

>Bill Day
>Technology Coordinator
>TRV Schools
>Bode, IA 50519
>ph 1-515-379-1526
>email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]
>
>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea8.k12.ia.us]

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.