From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bill Day
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 11:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [info-tech] FYI old compaq's

FYI
I needed support for an older compaq computer that is not longer under
warranty. It took them 45 minutes of arguing on the phone for them to agree
that we had a valid serial number. Another 30 minutes on the phone arguing
with tech support for THEM to admit we had a valid serial number and then
they said that since it is no longer under warranty they couldn't help me
and then they hung up on me.

guess we buy Dell's from now on.

Bill Day
Technology Coordinator
TRV Schools
Bode, IA 50519
ph 1-515-379-1526
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]