I did not mean to step on any toes about the tech meeting. I originally was
hoping that I could work with Scot to get it set up for the March meeting
date but Maggie as well as almost all there sales staff is going to be at a
conference in New Orleans on the meeting date.

I would be fine with changing the meeting date to hear, then I would just
plan on the tours part. Unless no one was interested in that, then I would
just go home and cry myself to sleep.  (how would that be different from any
other day though  hhmmmm?)
--
Lance L. Lennon
District Technology Director