Greetings all,

Here is what I have planned.

I talked to Maggie Decker from NWEA. She is based in Portland, OR. She is
going to come to Eagle Grove on the 11th of March to do a little
presentation on what NWEA is and what it can do.

Here is how I envision the day going.

9:00 - 11:00  Maggie will give her presentation.  And a hands on demo of the
client. I think and so does she that this would be a good presentation for
administrative teams and curriculum coordinators and it may also be okay for
the tech people.

11:15-12:15 Lunch, we have a Godfather's in town with a buffet, there is
LeWright's which is one of my favorites, the Family Table and Sum Hing which
is very good Chinese.

12:30-1:30  Tech info, how to set it up, client and server side and hands on
demo of the client and client setup.

1:30-??? If anyone wants a to see how our network is set up, I can give a
tour.

Maggie is going to make along trip and there was positive initial response,
I would really recommend that you discuss this with your admin teams as
there is a definite need for alternative assessments in NCLB.  We all use
ITBS and those that are using NWEA have had very positive response to it.
If we could firm up some numbers by the middle of next week I would
appreciate it.

Is there anyone on this list who could also post to the principal and
superintendents list?

Thanks for your time.
--
Lance L. Lennon