it again.

From: "Brian Ney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:29:02 -0600

>Does anyone use a program called Deep Freeze that restores PCs to the exact
>configuration as when they were started for the day?  I know that there are at least
>two versions - a basic and a professional.  From questions to deepfreeze.com, the
>basic version even erases anti-virus updates that may have been automatically
>installed during the day.  The professional version has a way around that.  Any files
>saved to the "C" drive or desktop during the day are also erased on restart.
>
>I'm trying to find a way to eliminate the student-installed stuff and any spybots
>that might be installed behind the scenes  short of manually deleting them and
>running SpyBot or Ad-Aware.  There are ways to manually or through network management
>to "unfreeze" the machines to install software that a teacher/administrator/tech
>person wants there.
>
>Brian Ney
>N. Kossuth

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.