-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bill Day
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:17 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] help with microsoft word

we use Microsoft office 2000.
In Word one of the students found a way to remove not only the tool bars but
the menu bar as well.
I can't see a way to bring them back.
I tried uninstalling office and then reinstalling but the problem remains.
any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Bill Day
TRV

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]