Steven Scarbrough wrote:

A guy I know just installed Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 and can't get
9 of 10 XP machines to connect.

Any suggestions?  We do mostly NetWare for PCs here - I've no idea where/how to
begin helping other than to check the SP2 firewall settings on XP.

Steve Scarbrough
Technology Coordinator
Storm Lake Community School District
712.732.8100   fax:8101

I wonder what uam is being used on the other non-working macs. It may need to be installed. Since one machine is seeing the server, I would guess the problem might be at the client level. I need to get back to watching "Caillou" with my daughter.

Later,

Murray Gafkjen
CCE