Do you mean joining a domain or just trying to access a share?

--John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Murray Gafkjen
Sent: Wed 6/22/2005 8:41 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Help for a colleague

Steven Scarbrough wrote:

>A guy I know just installed Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 and can't get
>9 of 10 XP machines to connect.
>
>Any suggestions?  We do mostly NetWare for PCs here - I've no idea where/how
>to begin helping other than to check the SP2 firewall settings on XP.
>
>Steve Scarbrough
>Technology Coordinator
>Storm Lake Community School District
>712.732.8100   fax:8101
>
>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea8.k12.ia.us]

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us/

I wonder what uam is being used on the other non-working macs.  It may
need to be installed.  Since one machine is seeing the server, I would
guess the problem might be at the client level.  I need to get back to
watching "Caillou" with my daughter.

Later,

Murray Gafkjen
CCE

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the server02.aea8.k12.ia.us server.]

<<winmail.dat>>