-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jackie Fonley
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:22 AM
To: Info Tech
Subject: [info-tech] elementary progress reporting

Quick question before I meet with the elementary administrators in my
district.  3rd grade and above have been using our JMC to record
scores and report progress (report cards).  KDG and 1st grade
teachers have used JMC as their gradebook, but didn't like just a HS
type report card because it didn't give enough information (notice
2nd grade has done nothing . . .?).  Now with the added feature that
we can create our own report cards, I don't see this as an issue.  I
am meeting to show how we can set up our progress report like
the ?"old" report card around 10:00.  I am starting to get
resistance, however, wondering how it can "fit our needs" and "maybe
we should see what others are doing".  In my old age, I have learned
patience and didn't reply "I doubt they are using an antiquated
triplicate report card in which a sheet gets torn off at each
trimester and sent home."  So figured I would check and see what
others are doing . . .  Assistance is greatly appreciated!  Have a
great weekend!
-Jackie

PS--Did I mention that last year was to be our trial year to see how
it could work for us, with the idea that this year all would be
using . . .?
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]