This week I need to inform our K-3 staff that parents will be accessing K-12
student grades via JMC on our school webpage.  I recall some conversations
on the list-serve regarding this topic. We recently created and adopted a
standards and benchmarks report card that the Parents/Staff really like.

Any suggestions on where to start and/or would anyone be willing to help us
get started?  The staff has NO experience with JMC at this point.

Preparing all students to become successful, well-educated contributors to
society.

Tamela J. Johnson, Ass't. Administrator
Newell-Fonda Community School
205 S. Clark