Here is the online paper doc. From nancy last year

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Nancy Movall
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Doyle Massey
Cc: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] 8th Grade tech literacy

AEAs 4,8, and 12 and doing some collaborative work in the area of assessing
8th Grade Tech literacy.  Attached is an initial draft of a survey we would
like to offer online to our districts so that they could use it to get a
basic assessment of where students are at with regard to their technology
literacy skills at the 8th grade.  The questions are aligned to the ISTE
Technology Standards for Students, as well as the Student Technology
Literacy Proficiency Chacklist from NCREL.

All 8th graders must be assessed in technology literacy by the fall of
2006 and must be assessed annually from that time forward.

Please look over the document and offer any suggestions you might have.
  We hope to have the survey operational by the end of March. And, too, we
want to keep this survey to a minimum and yet address the necessary skills
in technology.  We will develop some performance tasks at a latter date to
compliment this survey.

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions you might have, Nancy