This was forwarded to me by a friend of mine who is looking for someone to
boost the morale of a couple young soldiers in Afghanistan. They have no
family to speak of, and they could use some letters.

It seems to me that we are in a position to help these people out with some
moral support. I class of second or third graders, or anyone sending them a
card would do wonders for them.

Anyway, if you don't want to have anything to do with this, ignore it. If
you want to help out a couple kids a long way from home, please do.

Below is an email from a good friend of mine who is stationed in
Afghanistan. If you can help out with his request it would be appreciated.

Hello All, from sunny Afghanistan. Most of you received a similar
email
from me the last time I was here in Afghanistan. Please forward to
anyone
you think may be interested in helping two of my soldiers.

The reason I
am writing this is not for me. Alot of you are writing and asking if I
need anything. Instead of
sending
stuff to me maybe you can help me out with this. You see I have two
young
soldiers here with not much family. I was hoping to get them some mail
or
cards so they don't feel so far away from home. Okay here is my dilemma
these are proud guys, and may be embarrassed if I was to let someone on
the outside know if I told there story, so if I could be so bold I
would
ask you or anyone you may forward this to not divulge how you came
about
there names below. I have been telling them (my soldiers) that alot
folk
at home just get names from military sites that list deployed soldiers.
You and I know these don't really exist but they have not figured it
out
yet. I did this last time we were deployed and the soldiers did not
figure
it out for about 8 months. It was really great, it started with a
simple
email like this, and everyone started sending it to people in there
address books. Word spread like wildfire thanks to people like you.
Mail
and care packages started flowing in by the bag. I'm not asking for
anything, maybe just a quick card or some old magazines that young guys
would like. Cars,Guns things like that, things that folks were going to
just throw out anyway. Anyway I hope you can help me with my quest to
make
these young soldiers life a little more enjoyable while they are away.
Please feel free to forward to anyone you like and they can forward to
anyone they think would like to help out with this. Again if possible
please I would like to try and stay anonymous.

The Soldiers names are:

PFC Cristian
Mosser
and