-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Kerns
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 8:32 AM
To: AEA 8 Tech Cord's List
Subject: [info-tech] employee time software

I am curious what other districts are using for time tracking, punch in
and out, etc., for the non salary employees.  Right now we use
Infotronics Attendance Professional and PC Punch.  We are looking at
upgrading, and I am wondering what other districts are using.  Thanks!!

Jim Kerns
Spencer Community Schools
23 East 7th St
P.O. Box 200