First time poster here.

Another vote for Attendance Enterprise with Recognition Systems, Inc. HandPunch
3000 hand scanners.  Recognition Systems just merged with Ingersoll Rand and
Schlage, apparently.
Only bad thing about the Hand Scanners is that the little posts will
occasionally break and are not replaceable as they are a part of the molded
base.  So, they only way to fix it is to replace the base, which the business
office tells me is about $300.
Too bad the posts aren't removable.

Other than that, no gripes about the scanners or the software.

Julius

Julius Koth
Technology Technician
Storm Lake Community School District