I've been updating the firewall of late, adding a few more urls, and perhaps
in futile attempts.

Take a look at atunnel.com.

Hopefully your filters block this one without any effort on your part, but
there seems to be a entire industry of webpages designed to punch holes
through most filters. I also did a search and found out that a-ztunnel.com
(all 26 of them created holes to use, as well as 1-9tunnel.com). Did a
search on similar site as atunnel.com and found another 50 or so listed,
some were blocked by the filter, others needed to be added manually... I see
a vision of the little Dutch boy not knowing which hole to plug.. And I'm
not even dutch.

Hopefully your appliance/software is a little smarter than mine.

All for now,

Murray Gafkjen

Clay Central Everly