  From: Kathy Petersen
  To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [info-tech] Update list

  Thank you.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Beth Litterer
    To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
    Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:38 AM

    My email has changed as our school(s) have also. Beth Litterer ([EMAIL
PROTECTED]) formerly WLVA and SAC CSDs.

    On 8/23/07 10:34 AM, "Kathy Petersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      I need your help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!  Would you email me with any changes of
your tech coordinators, such as, if the person being replaced is leaving or
what they will be doing or if you want more than one on our listserv and the
new person's email?  Sometimes the emails aren't what we assume.  Please get
back to me as soon as possible.

      Thank you so much for your assistance in this update,

      Kathy Petersen - Media Secretary/Receptionist
      Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency 8
      500 NE 6th St
      PO Box 802
      Pocahontas, IA 50574
      712-335-3588 Ext 2052
      Fax: 712-335-5870
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave the
Rest to God!

addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. You are asked to notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency
email.

    Beth Litterer
    Technology Coordinator
    East Sac County School