From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:26 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] JMC Health module

Vicki,

we use the JMC module. Immunizations and other stuff (that is a technical
definition by the way) are input by our School Nurse.  She is awesome by the
way and she once diagnosed my eye ulcer.

Eye ulcers are very painful things.  If you have never had one, I hope that you
never get one.  IT is all better now, however my ears are still ringing from
the concert I attended on Monday night.  Velvet Revolver is for now, the
loudest concert I have ever attended.

So how about those Patriots, I truly think that there is no comparison between
them and the 76 Dolphins. I mean come on Larry Csonka weighed in at what 175
and the Linebackers then were about 215.  IT is no comparison to the
athleticism of today's NFL athletes. To go undefeated in the NFL today is a
much greater feat than to have done so in 76.

But I digress.  Vicki, we use JMC Health Module, and we like it.
--
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause