Everything goes through the mayor..

Murray Gafkjen

CCE

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Karl Hehr
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:10 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] JMC Health module

What about the teachers that were is Pocky yesterday, I think they deserve a
commendation, too.

Karl H. Hehr

Technology/Curriculum Director

South Hamilton CSD

HYPERLINK "http://www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us"www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us

515.827.5418 (W)

515.209.9767 (C)

515.827.5368 (F)

On Jan 30, 2008, at 10:59 AM, JON HUESER wrote:

I think Lance spent to long in the concert sitting by the long haired
Grateful Dead people who were NOT smoking a cigarette!

Since I have climbed the school ladder and am now a Principal I must tell
you that not only do I install scoreboards, but I got up at 4:30 in the
morning last week for 2 days to push snow at the HS.  Five hours later I was
done!  It was only after that did I realize I could use the schools pickup
and blade :)

Sad thing since our SOB (Superintendent of Busses) was gone and our janitor
would have charged us overtime, it was down to the old shop teacher to save
the school day!

Gotta love small schools :)

Thanks!
Jon W. Hueser- MSE, Ed. S