________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richardson,Tony
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:42 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Server 2008

Hello All,

I know Microsoft has guidelines for server hardware for 2008 Server but
what I want to know is how other Tech Coordinators are sizing hardware
for the new op system.  I am interested in implementing RemoteApp and am
always in favor of hardware sizing for overkill.

Thanks,

Tony Richardson

Technology Coordinator

Humboldt Community School District