need a huge pagefile just because you cant upgrade past 4.

Don't even try to run exchange 2007 with less than 8GB if you want to be able
to even load the Console.

On 4/16/08 10:53 AM, "Richardson,Tony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pearson, Jeremy
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:49 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Server 2008

Tony-

           The only thing that has changed for is that I buy 4 GB RAM minimum,
DVD drive and I am starting to use Enterprise Edition for almost everything I
am doing.  Standard edition only allow you to have 4 GB of RAM total, and that
has came back to haunt me a couple of times.  The more RAM and Processor, the
merrier!!!

Jeremy