From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Karl Hehr
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:09 PM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] SafeBoot Corruption

I received a bunch of Dell C840 laptops from a federal agency.  I set
one up the way I wanted, fresh install XP SP3 and all the apps. I then
used my handy dandy duplication setup. Bart PE using DriveImageXML to
copy and then put the image on the new laptops.  This setup has worked
perfectly for me in the past. Well I try and boot one of the cloned
machines and get a SafeBoot has been corrupted (error92h)  I have no
idea what this means. As part of the image process the HD is wiped
clean so I am very confused. Ideas?

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD