You can count us in at Emmetsburg also.

Mitch Mueller
Emmetsburg School
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us<mailto:mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us>

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Keith Stoeber
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:21 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: re: [info-tech] Lightspeed

We are using Lightspeed at Sioux Central also.  You can count us in.

Keith

Keith Stoeber
Sioux Central CSD
4440 US Highway 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900
(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities,
because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can
be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation." -
John F. Kennedy