From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Murray Gafkjen
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 9:54 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] MS Money

Has anyone seen/heard of the original round of lawsuit money from
Microsoft?  (From all the paperwork we filled out over a year ago) Since
the John O'Conner meeting in November, I haven't heard any noise.  I
wonder if we are better off contacting Steve J. about this...

Murray Gafkjen

Clay Central Everly