From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Pearson, Jeremy
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 9:53 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] MS Money

Murray-

            I received a packet in the mail for verification of all of that
stuff.  None of my Select licenses were in there, so I need to gather all of my
invoices, even though they said originally we didn't have to, and send them up
for evaluation.  As for the operating system section that we originally had to
supply the invoices for, they haven't got that far, so we just have to continue
waiting on that.  They only tried to short me about $23,000 from my original
estimates.

            Oh what fun!!!

Jeremy