1) 3500 Lumen WXGA projector (16x9 format) Ultra Short Throw lens option
1) 5.1 or 7.1 Sound system
1) Instructor Audio enchantment tied into sound system
1) Integrated H.323 video conferencing system for virtual field trips/homebound
student participation
1) Integrated Whiteboard support using the projector/screen
?) Student workspace with Integrated computer/terminal support.  Screens could
be instructor controlled to mirror content on projector or display local
computer desktop. (Side note:  Even better would be that each student monitor
had touchscreen/tablet support so student could draw on their screen and have
it projected to the class)
1) Media Center device:  Would have the ability to connect to schools central
video server to access DVR recorded content as well as other types of media.
Media Center could also display Live TV as well as schedule TV to be recorded
like a DVR
1) Projector tied into District/Building emergency notification system.  On
critical events such as Fire/weather/lockdown Projector would auto power on and
display emergency messages.
1) Instructor Workstation monitoring software.  Allows instructor from their
workstation to monitor screens of all students.
1) Interactive Student Response System
1) Instructor Podium with Integrated touch-screen for manipulating the white
board software.  This way the instructor does not have to turn back to class to
use interactive whiteboard.
1) Document Camera

--
Students would have the Microsoft "We feel your pain" chairs that the teacher
can control