From: Scott Fosseen [mailto:sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
Sent: February 11, 2009 10:11 AM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Fw: Tech Meetings

FYI:  I have a vendor that would like to do a presentation or two at a
future Tech Meeting.  Below is a list of topics that they can cover.
Please review the different items then visit this link

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=7pqq74wxbn3bmwaw

And vote for the two you would like to see.

Thanks.