Yeah I was wondering about that.  Any word on what is going to happen this
month for a tech meeting?

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Frerichs, Chad
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:16 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Fw: Tech Meetings

Scott,

It only lets me pick 1.

Chad Frerichs
Director Of Technology
Okoboji Community Schools
Milford, IA 51351
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Fosseen [mailto:sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
Sent: February 11, 2009 10:11 AM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Fw: Tech Meetings

FYI:  I have a vendor that would like to do a presentation or two at a future
Tech Meeting.  Below is a list of topics that they can cover.  Please review
the different items then visit this link

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=7pqq74wxbn3bmwaw

And vote for the two you would like to see.

Thanks.