From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Karl Hehr
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:28 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Technology Associate

I don't have an associate per-se she is hired as a secretary.  She is
half time and she helps with a variety of things.  There is not a hard
and fast job description, but she helps with Web updates, Project
EASIER, Student password resets, she does a little front-line trouble
shooting (like is it plugged in), she does a lot with JMC, creates
documents and reports for me and proofs things that I need to send
out.  Actually without her I would never be able to twitter or check
facebook during the day ;)  This is my second here with a person in
this capacity and she was hired to help when I took on curriculum
duties so she does help a lot with those as well. Lance if you need
anything more formal just drop me a note.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us